Re: What's going on in Shounen Sunday?

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Yung (William) Wong" <ywong01@barney.poly.edu>
subject Re: What's going on in Shounen Sunday?
date Fri, 1 Sep 1995 16:12:16 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 30 Aug 1995, Joshua M. Cole wrote:

> Just wanted to ask before I get started -- I picked up SS 34 and 35 (I
> should get 36 in a couple of days).  I haven't seen anyone talking about
> or posting spoilers for these stories yet (at least I don't remember this
> happening -- I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm mistaken ^_^;).  Is someone
> working on these?  If not (or if no one speaks up soon), I should be able
> to post spoilers for these within the next couple of days.

The bookstore that I usually go to (Asahiya Shoten) for Shonen Sunday
seems to have stopped ordering them. B-{  Now, I have to wait for the other
store (Kinokunia) to catch up to where the first store was, but this one is
about three weeks behind Asahiya to begin with. ;_;

I just saw #34 & #35 yesterday, so we could correspond to get this out to
the ML.

>  SS 34 starts a new story arc that's at least three parts -- WARNING
> **teaser** Ranma and Genma visit the Saotome family grave and discover
> there's a family heirloom Nodoka would like to _personally_ give to
> Ranma.  And Nodoka is reunited with her long lost hubby...

Yung "William" Wong (^_^) -=-<ywong01@barney.poly.edu>-=- (;_;)
  Never hit a man with glasses.  Hit him with a baseball bat.
Gon%

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited