Re: Dov's trivia

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Christopher Paul Rijk <cpr1@doc.ic.ac.uk>
subject Re: Dov's trivia
date Fri, 1 Sep 1995 18:30:06 +0100
Joseph Torres <JoeT@sanctum.com> wrote:
>>(2) Dreams can come true - converting the anime 2D form into a live
>>    human (or female/cat hybrid...).
>>(2A) Making this anime conversion to human compatible and finds the
>>     Male Otaku desirable...
>
>Ok, here's the solution:  You animate a character who LOVES Male Otaku (that
>cute girl from Otaku No Video maybe?).  Then bring HER to the 'real world'
>(not MTV).
>
>WARNING - DO NOT bring Kodachi, Azusa or any of the other complete loonies to
>the 'real world.'   There's enough here already!
>
>(Save either Kasumi or Shampoo for me.  Or Lum.)

Hmm...maybe someone could set up a production-line :)
[starts compiling a wish-list]

And how about a rental service: "Can I borrow an Akane for the week?"

Imagine if there was only one Kasumi/Akane/Nabiki/Lum/Shampoo/Ukyou etc etc
in the world...all the male Otaku's would lynch anyone who got them...

The problems of having you dreams come true eh?

PS If anyone is going to bring in the Dirty Pair, please do it in another
universe....and make sure they stay there.

--
| Dictionary of Alternative Meanings: marriage                             |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs