> From: "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
> Subject: Dov's trivia

> Did you know?  Pan is now dating Charles no Sukebe-Oh.  To me, thinking
> about it is less fun than swimming in a pool filled with warm phelgm.
> Chuck to Pan: "Let me feel your thighs...  Wow, they are really firm..."
> He did this in front of me.  (You think that I'm lying, don't you?)

  No. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to scare you!
^_^ Ask them if you could join in then!?!

> I guess since I don't understand this, it's one more reason why Male Otaku
> Don't Have Girlfriends.  >_<

  That is why most people regard this as a blessing in disguise. Male
Otaku are generally undesirable. The females aren't attracted to them
and so they naturally die out.
  Therefore, Male Otaku may exist, but is a temporary evil. QED.

  The current research projects available requiring funds are:
(1) Alternative to crygenics and eternal life - converting the body
    and mind into an anime character.
    (Bonus income for those who can enhance the characters powers).
(2) Dreams can come true - converting the anime 2D form into a live
    human (or female/cat hybrid...).
(2A) Making this anime conversion to human compatible and finds the
     Male Otaku desirable...

Donations to me aren't tax deductable, but I'd take the money and run
anyday! ^_^

--
= Eric 1/2 Shen (erics@jna.com.au) = K.Soc (1993) = KOR, AMS and BGC otaku =
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs