Dov's trivia

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Dov's trivia
date Thu, 31 Aug 1995 21:58:11 -0500 (CDT)
Stanley, I don't spend that much money in normal life.  But when it
flows, it really FLOWS.  And shame on you for supporting San Mei.

Minna-san, FYI:  It's Keben-kun.  Not Kevben-kun.  "V's" are "B's" in
Japanese.

==========
> From: C h a e <paladine@p.imap.itd.umich.edu>
> Subject: Re: Name this
>
> On Thu, 31 Aug 1995 DS5877@APPSTATE.bitnet wrote:
>
> > > Now ask a hard question!  :)
> >
> > Oho!  Was that a challenge?  Okay, what was Ranma's second curse?
>
> 	His crazily growing hair?

That could be it.  But that's not really a curse, is it?  I mean, it's
just like O.D.ing on a potent drug.  Geez, I could say that Ranma losing
his strength (in the hiryuu shoutenha story) is a "curse", if so.

I'd say that the only good one that comes close to a Jusenkyou curse was
when he couldn't transform back into a guy.  You know, from that stupid
bucket that Herb had.

--
     To live.  To die.  To be silly.  That is the way of the Otaku.
         kasumi@eden.com           (Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk)

Did you know?  Pan is now dating Charles no Sukebe-Oh.  To me, thinking
about it is less fun than swimming in a pool filled with warm phelgm.
Chuck to Pan: "Let me feel your thighs...  Wow, they are really firm..."
He did this in front of me.  (You think that I'm lying, don't you?)

I've always asked, "Are you two serious?", but they said, "No, no".  I
should have noticed the warning signs.  You know, couples in love act
stupid.  They think everything is cute, and they talk with that annoying
voice:  "Did yuuu miss meeeeee??"  "Yes, I weally, weally missed
yuuuuuu..."  (Note: This is after a period of seperation of about two
hours.)

I guess since I don't understand this, it's one more reason why Male Otaku
Don't Have Girlfriends.  >_<

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited