Re: Ranma at Animation Clubs

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kyle Matsumura <kylemats@hcc.Hawaii.Edu>
subject Re: Ranma at Animation Clubs
date Thu, 31 Aug 1995 15:11:15 -1000
On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, Carlos J. Ovalle wrote:

> All righty, then, after 4 months of lurking, I have decided to "come
> out".  :)  Anyway, here's my question:  What does an animation club need

HAHA.  So we're hosting you're coming out party huh?  ^_^
Uhh Okay, I have a question that's Ranma related so this isn't useless
spam...

Okay, Here's the thing.  In the Romeo Romeo issue, Kuno is carrying a
real sword instead of his wooden boken.  Now why and when did he get the
real sword?  I mean what's the point since the wooden one could break
cement...  Does this make him Ten times more deadly?  Or is the aura
effect that strengthened the wooden sword pointless with the steel one?
Hmmm?

And also in the sceen where Kuno is making his reappearance and
making Ranma drink sake, a truant officer comes running out of the
audiance.  Kuno Now has a flag on his back.  If I'm not mistaken, don't
you normally put the family mon on there?  That's what I thought was
proper attire for a battle.  Instead of a mon(Japanese family crest BTW)
there's the word Veritas.  Now my Latin is rusty, but isn't that
"Truth"?  Come ON!!  You don't mean to tell me that's the Kuno family
motto now do you?  And if you are, do you really expect me to believe
it?  And yes, I attended the last school to have Latin as a mandetory
course up until the 8th grade, in Hawaii and possibly the US.

Ja Ne!
Kyle Matsumura
http://www.hcc.hawaii.edu/~kylemats
kylemats@hcc.hawaii.edu