> From: Joseph Torres <JoeT@sanctum.com>
> Subject: RE: Ryouga as Greedo

> Would give my left arm to be P-Chan in some of those scenes (Akane's
> snuggling!)

  Joseph, I am disappointed at your expectations!

  I would have thought it would be so much nicer that Akane would
allow you (in human form) to snuggle up to her. At least she'd be
seeing you as more (of a good) friend rather than a mere 'cute
pet'....  <Sorry P-Chan - but that's life!>

  It would be improper of me to suggest how you ought take advantage
of the situation and her whilst in bed.... O_o

--
= Eric 1/2 Shen (erics@jna.com.au) = K.Soc (1993) = KOR, AMS and BGC otaku =
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs