Re: Outta control

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Jim Lazar <jimlazar@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Outta control
date Sat, 31 Oct 1998 14:13:44 -0700
> From: "Kocchi Highwind" <kocchikuno@zdnetmail.com>
> Subject: MR -- Verochan, Petes, Owain, AKS, Frank, Bradster, Smile, Shouryu
>
> ***
> Frank:
> <<Outta Control's art seems a bit better than Hard
> Battle's - it's just too bad we can't quite get the
> OAV artists to keep coming back.>>
>
> I think the reason the OAVs were so much better art-
> wise is that there was a bigger budget for better
> artists, but also because they didn't turn out an OAV
> every couple weeks.  The extra time probably helped a lot.

The OAVs were made after the TV series. TV Series-->Movies-->OAVs. Vis released the

Movies and OAVs first in the US and then started on the TV series (probably due to
the
higher quality of the animation in the movies/OAVs).

The OAVs definitely benefited from increased budgets and longer production times.
Of
course, the larger budgets also allowed them to give the girls all breast implants

starting with Movie 2. :)

--
Jim Lazar

E-Mail - mailto:jimlazar@earthlink.net