Re: CMD, Nipple, and Outta Control art

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Jim Lazar <jimlazar@earthlink.net>
subject Re: CMD, Nipple, and Outta Control art
date Sat, 31 Oct 1998 13:45:47 -0700
First things first: Childhood of a Modern Dynasty chapter 7 is on my website.
Enjoy.

Second: Thanks Lisa for the plug about Destiny of Shadows. Nice to know people
read my fics. And thanks for not spoiling the big ending for potential readers.
:)

> From: Brad A Clark <bradster_one@fuse.net>
> Subject: Pete's (opinion) poll, sig and tax, Taro
>
> >Okay the new poll is up!
> >What is Shampoo's best (physical) feature?
>
> I've always been entranced by her right nipple, lovingly featured in the
> Reversal Jewel OAV.

No way! Akane's left nipple is much better looking!

(I'm just joking around here folks)

> From: "Francis Sanchez" <fsanch@wpo.it.luc.edu>
> Subject: Hard Battle art, more Anime Showdown - {RANMA}
>
> Outta Control's art seems a bit better than Hard Battle's - it's just too
> bad we can't quite get the OAV artists to keep coming back.

Huh? Outta Control's (season 4) art is really bad compared to the first three
seasons. Case in point was the new Room with a Zoo episode. It's a CHRISTMAS
story and they just used the same backgrounds of the Tendo yard they have always
used. The grass was green and the trees (not pine trees) still had leaves on
them. I knowTokyo doesn't get tons of snow (I believe they get some), but the
trees would at least lose their leaves and the grass grow brown for winter.

The characters are also drawn quite plainly with limited movements.

--
Jim Lazar

E-Mail - mailto:jimlazar@earthlink.net
Home - http://home.earthlink.net/~jimlazar