..TYPO...

to ML <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from Cory Hotnit <hotnit@acsu.buffalo.edu>
subject ..TYPO...
date Thu, 1 Oct 1998 20:32:06 -0400 (EDT)
I wrote:

>1) If no one minds my asking, what is a "Lemon"?  Is it sometime of
>wholesome family reading?  Perhaps I can share some with my new friends
>in the "Save all cute and fuzzy things club at the next meeting?  ...It
>seemed a lot easier to bond with my old friends from the "destroy all
>cute and fuzzy things club", oh well...

But I meant, "Is it some KIND...", see the OLD Hotnit, would make some
stupid remark like, "Hooked on Phonics worked for me" or "I gots my
edjumacatin..."  But not me!  I humbly apologize for my error, and
assure everyone will never happen again.

Question Mark:

>Merciful heavens!  My best suggestion would be to petition to get it
>shown on national television, say ABC or the Disney Channel.  Those
>nasty swear words and breasts will get culled faster than you can say
>"Mickey Mouse."

*Gasp*  You said Breast!!!  Oh no I said Breast!!!  Yikes, I said it
again!!!  It's "Bosom" man!!!  No go in peace, I must now go cleanse
myself...then I'm going attempt to part Lake Erie again...Stupid
Holy Rod...

                                    	Halo Hotnit
                                   ...what...has...happpened
                                         ...to me...?