Newbie!!! I call first blood! ^_^

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from peter@icom.ca (Petes-kun)
subject Newbie!!! I call first blood! ^_^
date Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:14:02 GMT
Michael Brown:
>     Hey everyone.  I'm new to the mailing list and I've been reading alot
about >the who's stronger Shampoo,Ukyou,or Kodachi.

Actualy the thread was who was "tougher", and Ukyou is most likely since
Shampoo always went down in one hit from Ranma...

>I see that most of you say Ukyou
>for many reasons.  I say Shampoo is stronger than Ukyou.

Well yes, Sham-chan is stronger that the other 2. One of her best qualities.

>Most of the time,I've
>seen people bring up the bonbourie(not sure how to spell it) incident and
think >that would rule her out of who's stronger.

Once again the thread was on who was "tougher". And I guess it doesn't prove
it, but the fatc Ranma first beat Shampoo with one kick IS proof that she
ain't so tough, she's as fragile as glass! That's another good quality! ^_^

[Petes]Welcome to da' list!

[Michael]Why thank you.

[Petes]Now fer the initiation! ^_^ *pulls out a mallet and gets in line with
other MLers* Time fer the smiting machine! ^ ^!!!

---Petes-kun
Founder & Leader of the <SCG>, and member of <USURP>, <KTF> and <SSoAGMA>
Master of Anything Goes Jusenkyo Curse Martial Arts
Victim no.1# of The Evil Jusenkyou Curser, What Curses at... Whenever!
Hoarder of Ranma hentai at http://members.tripod.com/~MMPH/index.html
Visit the SCG home page http://www.angelfire.com/mo/scgcompound/menu.html
ICQ me at: 17781722
"Oh my god, I found a penny!"
"You bastard!"
-South Park, Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs