Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to Ranma@ML.usagi.org
from The Newcomer <doc13@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Thu, 01 Oct 1998 16:28:48 +1300
> Well I ran into the Ranma ML while I was looking for a "JEM and the
> Holograms" mailing list...  Hey shut up!!! That show was the bomb!!!
Jem?
As in
"Jem, truly outrageous, Jem is my name, noone else is the same, jem is my
naaaame, JEM!"?
> Ah the thoughts that ran through my young mind while watching it are
> still fresh, thoughts like; "No Jerrica!!! Forget Stinger, don't you know
> Rio loves you. Stinger ain't nothin' but a dog *sob*sob*" and "poor
> Stormer, she always seems so lost"... Oh just forget it!!! See if I share
> anything with you guys again!!!  Can't a guy be secure enough to say he
> watched "Jem"...
Smeg! I'd totally forgotten all about that! Was that american made?
(I remember hoping that the villans pop group would win all the time....)

>Morpheus: "Stolen. Lost to me."
>Lucien: "The three-in-one know much.  Urth, Verthandi, and Skald.  If you
>are strong enough to summon her?"
>I've seen those names somewhere, I just can't remember where....
I know you were kidding there, but you _do_ know that Urd Bell and Skuld
are (_very_ loosely) based on the 3 norse fates?
What I personally love is the lovely way the names came out, from norse,
translated to English....
Skald and Urth didn't change much, but Verthandi became berretande, which
became Belldandy....
Isn't Belldandy such a lovely name?

Anyways, yeah, Neil still rocks. I bought a Tori Amos CD the other day for
the sole reason that she was wearing a key round her neck that looks like
the the Ankh she wears as Death.

"Did you ever stay up all night, for several nights, and come up with
icecream flavours that noones ever come up with, like Telephone, and
Suitcase?"
Tori Amos

Search field Search string

archive list