nG! Can't we just DROP this thread?

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "James 'Jaymz' Cullen" <tlgjaymz@bigpond.com>
subject nG! Can't we just DROP this thread?
date Tue, 1 Sep 1998 17:23:17 +1000
Jessy wrote:

>As a wiccan i feel obliged to make it known that Satanism and Wicca are no
>where near alike.

<HUGE ass snip>

Okay, goddamnit.. this is where I draw the line. Everybody.. can we just
DROP this freaking thread? I mean.. I thought this was over, but then
someone else jumps in and throws their two cents in. *sigh* This is REALLY
beginning to piss me off.. and if everyone doesn't watch it.. I'll show the
guilty hapless sucks just WHAT I replaced my "Patened 12 Gauge
Double-Barreled Remington Combat Shotgun" with, and how lethal one Railgun
blast is, regardless of what you hide behind. ;)

Now.. first of all.. you're not gonna change anyone's minds here.. and if it
makes you lot feel any better, I'm a christian, and I don't see anything
wrong with Wiccan myself (even though I'd never get into it). We all know
that Brad's always wrong (^_-) so why don't we just DROP it already? Please!
No more religious posts, goddamnit! >.<;;--

Now.. lets get back to some other spammy topic that people want to READ. :P

--
| Jaymz of The Lone Gunmen  |

Search field Search string

archive list