NEWBIE!!! Prepare Ruby Weapon.

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from peter@icom.ca (Petes-kun)
subject NEWBIE!!! Prepare Ruby Weapon.
date Sun, 2 Aug 1998 02:36:21 GMT
FMB1179 (get yerself a sig man!):
>I am new to this mailing list....i was wondering if someone car explain to me
>how the list works or just help me out or talk to me.
>arigato for all your help and understanding!!!

%Bampf! Bampf!%

*Petes and Ruby Weapon teleport next to FMB1179*

[Petes] Welcome to the list! I'm one of our lovely welcome wagons. If you
have any questions regarding the list... As Frank! :p

[FMB1179] Er, thanks.

[Petes] As fer the question above, you send yer posts to
"ranma@ML.usagi.org" and try not to unsult Shampoo. ^_~ Oh! And Ruby wants
to say hi!
*Ruby lumbers over to FMB1179, takes his hand and... tears his arm off*

[Petes]Dammit! Stop ripping newbie's arms off! They might sue Doi-san fer it!

[FMB1179]My... Arm.

[Petes]Crybaby.

%Bampf! Bampf!%

---Petes-kun,
<SCG> Founder & Leader of the SCG <SCG>, <NNFM> Current Emperor of Jurai <NNFM>,
<USURP> Hinako-chan's "Big Brother" <USURP>
Hoarder of Ranma hentai at http://members.tripod.com/~MMPH/index.html
Visit the SCG home page http://www.angelfire.com/mo/scgcompound/index.html
"Now in Splat-O-Vision." -Nabiki

Search field Search string