Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Koreen <unicorn78@pacific.net.sg>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Sun, 02 Aug 1998 11:58:17 +0800
At 10:55 PM 8/1/98 +0900, you wrote:
>The Subjects are:
>  "Akane-chan" <ef  Love at first sight?
>
>------- Message

>From: "Akane-chan" <efernan@delrio.com>
>To: <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
>Subject: Love at first sight?
>Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 08:23:46 -0500
>
>To: Whomever
>
>When do you think Ranma and Akane first starting liking each other.  Was it
>in the bathtub or when Akane got her hair cut and Ranma thought it was cute
>or maybe later on?  Love at first sight?
>
>Ronnie (formerly known as Akane-chan)
>Sad to see Eva go

HI Ronnie!!
You know, that was the exact question I have in mind!! In volume 1 I
remembered that during P.E lessons when Akane was playing, emm....what's
the name of that sport? When she smiled with her friends around her Ranma's
heart raced. I don't think it started from the bathroom. I mean, put
yourself in Akane's, or any girl's shoes. You might be more shocked than to
think about what a cutie that strange boy is!!!

--Kagome ;)
>============== trailer message from the ML admin =====================
>
>If mail from your domain is getting rejected, please send me mail.
>I'll see if I can get your domain freed.  --  doi@usagi.org

>If you can't use forms, send mail to ami@usagi.org,
>and tell her which ML and what address to sub/unsub.
>
>The Ranma ML FAQ is at:
>http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6317/

Search field Search string

archive list