Thick-Headed Akane...

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Yoru-Hikage <yoru@mindspring.com>
subject Thick-Headed Akane...
date Sat, 01 Aug 1998 18:27:40 -0700
Arnold Kim wrote:
>> actually, im thinking akane HAS to get her thick head from somone
>
>Thick head regarding the truth behind P-chan, that is.  She seems rather
sensible
>in all other areas.

 She's also a bit thickheaded when it comes to whacking Ranma for
things he has no control over... Like Shampoo glomping him, especially
in the Mind-control Kairaishi mushroom arc (see VGN#10).

< - Subject Break - >

Pierre wrote:
>Anyway, learning japanese should be natural for every fan
>of animation. (and for those who love video games too)
>Don't you think?
 Yeah.. In fact, I'm taking a course (beginner's) over this summer.
One of the assignments is to bring in song lyrics in kana and
sing them to an instrumental track (which you also bring).
 I think everyone can guess what I'm going to do...
(Sing it with me now: Yappa-paa, yappa-paa...)

^_^

-- Yoru-Hikage
** Sig Omitted **

Search field Search string