AX98

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@jps.net>
subject AX98
date Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:46:51 -0800
LordSafron wrote:
>FREAKIN'!!!!!!!???????
>California isn't frea... ok... so it IS filled with freaks (me being one of
>them) but that's not the point... at any rate... Anime Expo 98 is in Anaheim,
>California (you know... disneyland)... I'd go but... no cash :(

I'd go to, but I also have no cash (damn and my friends just moved to
Anaheim, too, only a couple of blocks from Disneyland--would be a great
place for me to stay while they are in Orlando).

--Tim
tenton@iname.com
tenton@usa.net

Current Top 3 Anime Songs
1. "Give a Reason"-Slayers Next OP by Megumi Hayashibara
2. "Yuzurenai Negai"-Magic Knight Rayearth OP by Naomi Tamura
2. "Voices"-Macross Plus insert by Akino Arai

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs