Seuss; Vampires & zombies; Bruce vs Jet

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Sam <sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
subject Seuss; Vampires & zombies; Bruce vs Jet
date Mon, 01 Jun 1998 19:28:25 +1200
Bradster wrote:
>Sam (who does not like green eggs and ham):

Wahoo! I LOVE all that Dr Seuss stuff! ^_^

>> Yeah, everythings fine and normal. Except for that poison gas that turns
>> people inside out. Argh, there it is! <now does an inside out dance from "A
>> Chorus Line>
>>
>> Standard Twix bar reward! ^_^
>
>One of the Simpson's Halloween specials.

There's a Twix inbound towards the States as we speak. I'd reccomend you
wait for it to land and pick it up. Poor Crystal Lord tried to catch it and
it took his hands off ;)

>"You shot the zombie Flanders!"
>"Flanders was a zombie?!"

"Quickly! We have to kill the boy!"
"Grandpa, how did *you* know Bart was a vampire?"
"He's a vampire? Aaaaah!" <flees>

C.V. arrived with:
>Oh, yeah.  I got that Special Edition of Enter the Dragon that was just
>released.  Badly written, but Bruce Lee really scares me.  He had the most
>perfectly toned body I've ever seen.  Look at him!  It's really too bad he
>had to pass away before making some really good movies.  No offense to Bruce
>Lee fans.  I think the kung fu movies he made were good for their time, but
>I feel he could have done a lot better with more time.  But we have Jackie
>Chan, so I can't complain too much.  Jackie Chan doesn't do the intense,
>forbidding expressions as well, though.

Gotta say, for the nowadays martial arts movie stars, Jet Lee is the utter
king. Some of the things theis guy does makes even the mighty Bruce pale.
Some of his more comical movies sucked, but his serious roles are great;
Once Upon a Time in China (parts 1 & 2 at least) are incredibly epic. Wong
Fey Hung is the man.

--Sam
Worshipper of Belldandy

Search field Search string