Paranoia on the far side of the right....

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from rspill2@juno.com
subject Paranoia on the far side of the right....
date Mon, 1 Jun 1998 01:05:13 -0400
Human Torch Vs. Stay-Puf
    Marshmallow Man:
S'mores at 11....

>From: Yoru-Hikage <yoru@mindspring.com>

>Rspill wrote:
>>Well, considering that the group of American women in
>>question is the Concerned Women of America,
> Who?!? Sounds like another Misinformed Activist Group. (MAG)
Definitely. They have been around for awhile (at least since the
late 80s), pretty much goes with the so-called Christian Right
(i.e. it is in your best interests to allow us to take good
care of your children, and protect them from Satanic influences
like Disney, Rock 'n Roll and anything we can't control...:)
>>most
>>Americans either 1: have never heard of them, or
>>2: think that they are a funny bunch, much like
>>most Americans thought the Moral Minority were
>>a "funny" bunch.
> "Funny", as in "Ha ha, that's stupid", or as in "funny"
>warranting several Swift Kicks in the Buttocks (tm)?
Definitely the former, but, IMO, I would settle on the
latter :)
>>Maybe we ARE funny people...:)
> Some are funny, some are stupid. And some need a letter
>from Ted Kaczynsky. (El Unabomber)

C/O Concerned Women of America ;)

(Fave quote: Meet my grandfather, the card. -Milo)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs