Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from kawaii_eyes@juno.com (Kat Sumi)
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Wed, 1 Apr 1998 23:08:01 -0500
On Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:52:03 +0900 ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp writes:
>From: JT <ikazuchi@frontiernet.net>
>To: ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
>Subject: [22:52] Let's smite the Newcomer!

>[Aoi]: You were promoting SPAM. Saying it wasn't a bad thing that no one
>is posting anything even remotely related to ranma.

	I am sorry, but that is ridiculous.  You have done that, Aoi.
You post messages about your life and things not related to Ranma (not to
say we do not want to hear it--we are all friends here).  But do not be a
hypocrite.  And so many other people on this ML post RP messages.  I
delete half of what I receive.  So do not smite Newcomer for something
you do yourself.

							-Kat

Search field Search string

archive list