Ahh...the enticing aroma of SPAM! Oh, and the world ends.

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Chameleon <stoffell@whitman.edu>
subject Ahh...the enticing aroma of SPAM! Oh, and the world ends.
date Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:57:16 -0800 (PST)
Aoi:

> Haha! Look at the post right before this and you'll see i agree with you
> one hundred percent! I think ranma caused Ryouga a hell of a lot more
> pain than Ryouga possibly would've suffered had his curse been revealed
[snip]

Wait a minute...Aoi thinks Ranma's a total ass...HK spent weeks arguing
that Ranma was a total ass...Aoi and Hunter Kid actually agree on
something!!

<The world explodes in a firey cataclism>

Then:

> ever the Newcomer writes:
> Don't get me wrong:
> _I_ like  Ranma!
> However (It's been better recently)
> the topics of conversation have been cool & varied,
> but more or less unrelated to the ideal of the newsgroup
> (this ain't really a bad thing.)
> (0_o)

Yeah, well, this happens.  A lot.  A _whole_ lot.  A HUGELY _whole_ lot.
That's what life on the ML's like, and I don't forsee a change.  However,
we do go through periods of Ranma-related posts and periods of SPAM posts.
It's cyclical, so don't worry about it too much.  In fact, SPAM in
moderation can be a good way to ket to know the personalities of your
fellow MLers.  Just sit back and enjoy the aroma of tasty SPAM.

-Saotome Laura

Quote of the post:  "But I don't _like_ Spam!"  -Monty Python

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs