Re: unluckiness of "4"

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "'The Bear --' Frank Ho" <dkshadow@u.washington.edu>
subject Re: unluckiness of "4"
date Tue, 1 Aug 1995 11:24:16 -0700 (PDT)
No, I don't think so, as the numerical thing has to do with giving
something.  As in, if I gave you 4 glasses, then that would be saying "I
hope you die" or if my apt. number was 224 then I could be cursed to die
easily.

As for phone numbers, it's not the person who's dialing that's effected,
but the person who owns the number.

Frank

On Tue, 1 Aug 1995 ebaker@map.com wrote:

>         Question guys....
>
>         Would a 4-Leaf Clover lose its power in Japan? They are very
>         lucky in Ireland. Just wondering...

> ERIC M BAKER
> BAKER LABS, Inc.
> Chicopee, Mass.
> ebaker@map.com
>
> "... Genma Saotome... with you and your son in this house, there's never
>     a dull moment... I'm so glad your here... I'm ... so glad your here!!"
>                                                         [cry...sob...sob]

*****   Dark Shadow   *****

The "Supreme God of Documentation White Space" in Dogbert's New Ruling Class.

"Yes, I actually have a TIP patch on my camos."

D'Artagnan - Dark Shadow   |  Live Fast,       | "Have Phantom, Will Travel."
dkshadow@u.washington.edu  |  Shoot Straight,  |
Technical Communications   |  Love Hard,       |             - Bear -
University of Washington   |  Die with         |             Band of the Hand
Seattle, WA  USA           |   your boots on.  |	     TIP#388
*****  CAUTION: Signature file unstable.  *****

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited