Re: silly group replies (back by unpopular demand :)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from White Wolf <wwolf@cais.cais.com>
subject Re: silly group replies (back by unpopular demand :)
date Tue, 1 Aug 1995 03:13:49 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, Kyle Matsumura wrote:

> Okay, I say a posting with Ranma "Rules"  #4 was something like the new
> moves are over-used in fanfics, not like the anime/manga.  Can't think of
> a manga example, but in _Desperatly seeking Shampoo_ Ryoga uses the
> eploding point technique at least ten times.  AND they don't show the
> walk home.  so there! :p

That was for comedic value!  Ryoga got Kasumi lost, and she was too
polite to say anything when Ryoga started bashing down walls.

Thom Youngblood | No matter where you go, there you are
wwolf@cais.com  |                       Buckaroo Banzai

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited