RE: Liner Notes for the Ranma ML (was RE: Endless Group Replies...)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kirati Laisathit <kirati@u.washington.edu>
subject RE: Liner Notes for the Ranma ML (was RE: Endless Group Replies...)
date Mon, 31 Jul 1995 20:49:51 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, Joseph Torres wrote:

> >the valey of wind.  There's the Enterprise's sister ship the N.C.C.
> >Yamato.  One of the elements in one of the episodes was named after a
> >manga artist.  And YES, I HAVE talked to Michael Okuda, and he did admit
> >to me that I was correct *AHAHAHA*
>
> I never even thought of that!  COOL!  Know of any others?  (I thought the
> Yamato was a WWII carrier...)

Yamato was not a carrier, it was a battleship.

Later...

K I R A T I   L A I S A T H I T                    kirati@u.washington.edu

Search field Search string

archive list