RE: Sorry, it's a group reply (part 1)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Perez <joeperez@amanda.dorsai.org>
subject RE: Sorry, it's a group reply (part 1)
date Mon, 31 Jul 1995 23:09:49 -0400 (edt)

On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, Joseph Torres wrote:

> >> Almost as bad as "This is a pen."
> >
> >No, mine is much worse, because the Spanish book had a picture of it.
> >Yep, a little boy at a zoo trying to retch.
>
> They should teach languages by the importance of the words.  The only spanish
> I _really_ remember is 'Donde esta el banyo'
> (Where is the bathroom - spelled wrong, I know)

That's "donde esta el *cuarto* de bano." (Think I spelled cuarto wrong).
That's about all i remember from 3 1/2 years of HS Spanish, apart from
the dirty words).

Joe Perez

Search field Search string

archive list