RE: silly group replies (back by unpopular demand :)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joseph Torres <JoeT@sanctum.com>
subject RE: silly group replies (back by unpopular demand :)
date Mon, 31 Jul 95 21:45:10 PDT
> To be more precise. In a dream you CAN'T read (ok boys and girls, those
>of you that remember reading text something in a dream raise your hands.
>Those that raised your hands have bad memories, go get some new DRAM :)
> Therefore Kasumi WASN'T dreaming, she had an out of body experience
>and meeted no other than Santa Claus. O.o

I _DO_ remember reading in a dream.  More specifically, I wrote something
down and drew a map.  And in another dream I remember getting a business card
from a girl in a bar (LONG story, DON'T ask!)

>>From: Joseph Torres <JoeT@sanctum.com>
>>3.  Any suggestions on the next tape I should get (from the later episodes,
>>movies and OAV)?  I have 'Fowl Play' on order (due out in October) thru my
>>comic shop (discount!).  What's everyone's favorite?
> Pues "An Akane to remember" I would suggest.

That's what I've been thinking...

|    Joseph "Ensign Expendible" Torres    |
|         E-mail: JoeT@sanctum.com        |
07/31/95           21:45:10
| Ventura, Ventura, Space People! |
| Ventura, Ventura, Space People! |