Re: McDonald's..

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Hitomi Ichinohei <Hitomi_Ichinohei@MBnet.MB.CA>
subject Re: McDonald's..
date Mon, 31 Jul 1995 19:56:19 -0500 (CDT)
On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, Ken Arromdee wrote:

> >Okay, I've been mulling over this for a long time ever since Hitomi brought
> >the subject up on ranmamuck.. She said that a bigmac cost Y9000. I saw a
> >commercial in one of my Tenchi TV tape about a price decrease from Y750 to
> >Y500. Of course, I don't know exactly what price has gone down but at
> >the end of the commercial, they showed a big mac..
>
> A Big Mac for Y9000 is blatantly absurd; it comes out to about $100.

Actually, it did at the particular restaurant I was going to.  I have
managed to find one in the Ginza that happens to be *very* low priced in
comparasion, at about 950 yen.  I am glad someone at the base told me
about this place, it save me from going to Mr. Chicken.

Ichinohei Hitomi
Hitomi_Ichinohei@MBnet.mb.ca

Search field Search string

archive list