RE: Liner Notes for the Ranma ML (was RE: Endless Group Replies...)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kyle Matsumura <kylemats@hcc.Hawaii.Edu>
subject RE: Liner Notes for the Ranma ML (was RE: Endless Group Replies...)
date Mon, 31 Jul 1995 14:12:41 -1000
On Sun, 30 Jul 1995, Joseph Torres wrote:

> I got my friends (MAJOR Star Trek fans) into Urusei Yatsura and Ranma.  I
> think the crew of our ship (fan club) is the only one in Starfleet to have
> fallen into some springs in China...  (it may become a Star Trek/anime club)

Are you kidding?  The makers of the Star Trek Series are anime fen
also!!!  Think! Remember the episode with the Nausicaans. ie Nausicaa and
the valey of wind.  There's the Enterprise's sister ship the N.C.C.
Yamato.  One of the elements in one of the episodes was named after a
manga artist.  And YES, I HAVE talked to Michael Okuda, and he did admit
to me that I was correct *AHAHAHA*

Kyle Matsumura
http://www.hcc.hawaii.edu/~kylemats
kylemats@hcc.Hawaii.Edu