Re: Viz Typo.

to Toshifumi Yoshida <tyoshida@crl.com>
cc ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "'The Bear --' Frank Ho" <dkshadow@u.washington.edu>
subject Re: Viz Typo.
date Mon, 31 Jul 1995 15:55:35 -0700 (PDT)
As a TC (Techincal Communications) major, I feel kinda compulsed to point
out that black printing on dark blue backgrounds are kinda hard on the
eyes.  If it's possible to do it cheaply, you might want to think about
switching to a brighter color of ink, like yellow or white.

Frank

On Sun, 30 Jul 1995, Toshifumi Yoshida wrote:

> > Did anyone else notice this?
> >
> > The label on the tape of my vol. 4 of the subbed TV eps claims that
> > its, "English-dubbed Japanese Animation".
> >
> > Interesting huh?
>
> Well, it was not a mistak really. When we first printed the mostly blank
> labels for which our titles were to be placed upon, instead of putting
> Japanese animation...in English, English-dubbed Animation was put. And
> we made lots of them....I mean LOTS. So untill we run out of those, all
> Viz tapes will have that on it... :p
>
> ---------> Toshi

> | Toshi: So what what do we do today Trish?                        |
> | Trish: Same thing we do everyday, Toshi...TRY AND DUB THE WORLD! |
> | Toshi: Oh goody! ^_^                                             |

*****   Dark Shadow   *****

The "Supreme God of Documentation White Space" in Dogbert's New Ruling Class.

"Yes, I actually have a TIP patch on my camos."

D'Artagnan - Dark Shadow   |  Live Fast,       | "Have Phantom, Will Travel."
dkshadow@u.washington.edu  |  Shoot Straight,  |
Technical Communications   |  Love Hard,       |             - Bear -
University of Washington   |  Die with         |             Band of the Hand
Seattle, WA  USA           |   your boots on.  |	     TIP#388
*****  CAUTION: Signature file unstable.  *****

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited