Final Fantasy Anime

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from rspill2@juno.com
subject Final Fantasy Anime
date Sat, 31 Jan 1998 23:18:52 -0500
>From: UKYO2RANMA@aol.com

>anime is kinda cool animation is rather mid 80's type
>the dubbing for it well lets just say it fits the animation style(you
>know
>those early 80's VA's that did such fpr voltron ect.)
>it is hilarius though (lots of complimetary panty shots of the girl
>who
>doesn''t seem to have a torso(legs ass and head is about it^_^)
>well it is interesting i will get the rest of em

I'll have to see how they did; I've seen the series thru fansubs, and
it was pretty good stuff (if a bit wacky in parts ;); Also one of the few
recent anime with Hirano Fumi (Lum's VA) in it..

finally got FFVII; Looks good (tho' why Barret seems to be a Mr. T clone
(sans Mohawk), I dunno...)...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited