Reply to Hunter Kid (Semi-RP ^_^)

to <ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Roderick Swee" <gradius@cyberway.com.sg>
subject Reply to Hunter Kid (Semi-RP ^_^)
date Sun, 1 Feb 1998 02:57:03 +0800
>Subject: Reply to Roderick's annoying 'quick notes'

So I'm annoying now huh? ^_^

[Roderick sat back to admire his latest work, and the view draws back to
show him in the middle of a vast almost empty room, infront of what seems to
be a _huge_ computer core.]

Roderick: Okay, it's done, now to see if it works.

[Roderick brings the computer online. The vast machine powers up, and the
words <Program Initiating> appears on the screen of his notebook computer.
The words <System Error> flashed accross the screen a moment later.]

Roderick: Aaaarrrrggghhhh!!! What's wrong, why can't I get it to work? Ahh,
forget it, I'll look at it after a little break.

[Roderick disconnects his notebook from the malfunctioning computer, and
checks his e-mail instead. He replies to one while taking a can of chilled
soda out of his bag.]

=====================================

>>Quick note 1; Ranma has performed flips when he was _thrown_ into the air.
>A manga reference would be nice. :)

Beginning of Bakusai Tenketsu storyline, Akane kicks Ranma, Ranma flips to
face Akane while in the air.

>>>You ever played 'jump or dive' at the pool in summer?
>>No. ^_^ First, there's no 'Summer' here, and the swimming pools that I've
>There isn't?  Where do you live, the north pole?

Nahh, just next to the equator! ^_^

>>been to before either never had any high-diving boards, or I've never had
>>the oppotunity to try. ^_^ Next time, don't assume too much. =P
>They don't need to be high-diving.  Just regular old springboards.

None of those too. ^ ^!!

>>>Good.
>>Why? ^_^
>Aw, shaddap. ;P

^_^

>>1)    Don't you mean try to flip? ^_^ I don't think _anyone_ (in RL) can
>>jump while in the air. ^_^
>I mean land in the jump.  Feet-first.  That's why the game's called 'jump
>or dive' and not 'jump or dive or flip.' :)

Oh. ^_^

>Granted, I used to shout stuff like, "Masturbate!" when my friends'd leap,
>but that's irrelevant. ;P

O_o!!

>>>And if you don't believe me, just wait 'til summer. :)
>>What for? It'll never come here, or at least not until the earth shifted
on
>>it's axis. =P
>Where the heck are you, anyway?

On a small tropical island. ^_^

>>Quick note 2; Maybe it's Ki/Qi/Chi boosted strength, and without it,
>>everybody in the series would be only as strong as us RL people. =P
>There's no aura around Ranma-chan, and there's generally an aura around
>anyone doing anything chi-related.  Even Akane.

Do you see an aura around Brucs Lee when he does his one-inch-punch? ^_^

>>>Really?  I thought when I asked you during our debate a while back, you
>>>said you weren't a martial artist...
>>I forgot, did I say that? What exactly constitute a martial artist, if
it's
>>the fact that someone knows/practices some martial arts, three quarters of
>>the youths around here are martial artists. =P Otherwise, I don't really
>>consider myself one at the moment. ^_^
>I personally consider a martial artist someone who not only practices them,
>but is dedicated to them and practices at least several times a week.

I'm only half one then. =P I just don't have the time.

>>Quick note 3; I'd consider Ranma's strength to be between Taro's and
Ryoga's
>>but closer to Ryoga.
>I know that's what you'd consider.  AND YOU'RE SO WRONG!!!
>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHadinfinitum

Nice time for a reflect spell! =P

>>Quick note 4; Non-set concrete do not release clouds of dust at all.
>Half-set concrete probably would, though - that's what I meant by 'not very
>hard.'

You try shattering half-set concrete and tell me if there's dust when you
do. Half-set concrete would still have some moisture in it, there wouldn't
be that much dust if any at all.

>>Quick note 5; Happosai probably did that to Ranma when he was asleep. =P
>And Ranma didn't wake up? :P  He'd have to be a worse martial artist (since
>MA involves hightening senses) than he appears to not notice when someone
>was cementing him in his sleep and NOT WAKE UP.

Well, Happosai could've very easily hit a few pressure points, and keep
Ranma out like a light.

>>><mumblemuttermurmurgrumblegrunt>
>>^_^
>:P

<G> (My turn!  ^_^)

>>>49 feet.  Whatever.  Still pretty high.  (My guess was just a guess. :P)
>>Try estimating instead of guessing next time. ^_^
>That's what I meant.  Hmph.

^_^

>>>And Ryoga's punch smashed the ice apart into big floating chunks.  That
>>>says to me that Ranma's punch was fairly insignificant. :)
>>Quick note 6; Ryoga smashed ice, Ranma didn't. I'm _sure_ that Ryoga
>>would've made a bigger crack though. ^_^
>Ranma didn't what, smash ice?  What did he hit, then?  Solidified oxygen?
;)

Naahh, the skating rink. =P Don;t know what it's made of, I suspect that
some others might know.

>>Happened to me by accident when I was about 10-11, was a much stronger
>>person too (he was about 17), back thrust kick (whatever you call it =P),
it
>>didn't hurt too much. =P Probably because it wasn't right in the center of
>>my face, but it did snap my head to the side. =P
>If you get hit in the forehead, it won't hurt.  Just stuns you.  (Speaking
>from unfortunate personal experience, from a person who I fought who
>continually knocked me in the forehead and kept me in a more or less
>stunned state.  This was in 7th grade, tho, BTW. :)  Most spots on the
>skull might not hurt either.  I'm talking about from the eyes down to the
>throat. :)

I was hit on the left side of my jaw.

>>>He didn't.  Ranma's an imbecile.
>>Important quick note 7; Here's the root of it, you consider him one, I
>>don't.
>I think you missed my point entirely.

Isn't it true?

>>>What statement are you responding to?  That me, Blade, and Trunks think
>>>Tarou's better, that there's a lot of marial artists here, or that most
of
>>>them seem to be steering clear of the debates?
>>Quick note 8; Number three.
><nod>

It's a miricle! =P

>>>So you admit you were lying? ;)
>>About what? ^_^
>If you hadn't snipped it, you'd know, BAKA! ;P

What? That I know Martial arts? ^_^
---
In a reply to someone else;
<Snip>
>Hey, look!  It's a troll!

WHERE??!!!
*grabs plasma cannon from bag and looks all over the place*
^_^

[Roderick finishes up several other letters before sending them.]

Roderick: There, done. Well, back to work.

[Roderick finished up his soda, and tosses the empty can into the 'trash'
section of his bag. He gave the malfunctioning computer a once over before
giving it a good swift kick.]

*WHAM*

*WHAP*

[Roderick was given a hard knock to the back of the head.]

Roderick: Ouch!

[He turns around and sees a beautiful girl with light purple hair, about age
sixteen, glaring at him with arms crossed.]

Roderick: What'd you do that for??!!

Beautiful girl with light purple hair, about age sixteen, glaring at him
with arms crossed: I do _NOT_ like being hit thank you.

Roderick: Oh, sorry.

Beautiful girl with light purple hair, about age sixteen, now not glaring at
him with arms crossed: That's better.

Roderick: Okay, now that you're online Eve, could you help me out with the
wormhole generator?

Eve now not glaring at him with arms crossed: *smiles* Could I help you out
with the wormhole generator, what?

Roderick: *sigh* Sorry, could you help me out with the wormhole generator
_please_?

Eve: *smiles wider* Sure.

[Roderick gathered his stuff and exited the computer room with Eve, who was
hopping and skipping along. As they passed through the doors to the room,
the doors hissed closed revealing the words 'EVE' on them.]
 Longer than I thought, sorry. ^ ^!! For those who know, yes, Megazone 23.
^_^ For those who don't, watch it! ^_^

Roderick Swee
^_^

Search field Search string