You can get anythin' y'want....

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from rspill2@juno.com
subject You can get anythin' y'want....
date Mon, 1 Dec 1997 14:27:31 -0500

>Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 22:35:34 -0600
>To: ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
>From: Albert Lunde <Albert-Lunde@nwu.edu>
>Subject: Re: Crisis / football spam...
>
>>        Please tell me.... did anyone get what I was refrencing in my
>little
>>ditty this morning. Please somebody get the reference! Or am I really
>dating
>>myself. Ron S. and Al L. surely either of you must know it. Lyn
>perhaps you
>>know it.
>
>I recognized the reference to Alice's Restaurant right off, but since
>I'm
>practically a living fossel at almost 44 years old ;) it remains to be
>seen
>if you are dating yourself.
>
>(I think much depends on the genres of music (etc.)  people like:
>people
>who like something will learn the older stuff too.)
>
>---
>    Albert Lunde                      Albert-Lunde@nwu.
Yeh, I caught it too (Arlo Guthrie's classic "Alice's Restaurant", which
used to
play ever' Thanksgiving evening outta this Huntington WVA station some
years ago I used to listen to (but forgot the name of :); That is, just
caught it;
I'm in the process of catching up all my e-mail over the last 4 days,
'cuz I've
been sick as a dog in the bed (and I got 3 e-mail addys..Man I musta been
tetched in th' head...:)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited