Reply to HK

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jesse Smith <jdsmith@wco.com>
subject Reply to HK
date Sat, 1 Nov 1997 21:55:40 -0800 (PST)
> From: Hunter Kid <guilds@mail.serve.com>

> Yes, I know that was from Blade - after all, I *did* post it for him. :)

Thought so.

>> Now, now... I don't hate Ukyo - in fact I said I liked her.  I find

> You...uh...*like* her?  You must gather up the characters you don't like,
> make voodoo dolls of them, and slowly burn them and laugh with hideous
> pleasure, no?

Heh heh... sounds like fun.  I mean I like her in the sense that I
enjoy reading the stories that she's in, etc.  But then, I really
can't think of any of the characters that I don't like seeing.
There's no one I could point to and say "I wish this character had
never been invented."

--
Jesse Smith
jdsmith@wco.com