Reply to HK

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jesse Smith <jdsmith@wco.com>
subject Reply to HK
date Sat, 1 Nov 1997 17:57:19 -0800 (PST)
> From: Hunter Kid <guilds@mail.serve.com>

> Arnold:

>>> Ranma 1/2 isn't funny.  Good, now pick your jaw off the floor.  I don't

HK, you do realize that Arnold didn't say this, right?  That was from
Blade.  Just wondering why you attributed it somewhat strangely.

> Rather relaxed?  Here??

Well, we try, anyway.

> opinions as 'ludicrous' - he left, though, IIRC), and Jesse (mainly because
> he hates Ukyou, though he's at odds with Blade far more than me) - the
> little 'wars' get pretty harsh. :P

Now, now... I don't hate Ukyo - in fact I said I liked her.  I find
her funny in the same way I find Shampoo, Kodachi, and the other
antagonist admirers funny.  I just don't worship her or empathize with
her the way I do Akane. ^_^

>> O.K I'll have to watch my tapes again, Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't
>> Ranma kick Kodachi or try to? which seems a tenuous splitting of the rules,

> Kodachi called him on that, BTW, but he didn't get disqualified because he
> didn't make contact.

He kicked the post out, so he was using the post as a 'tool'.

> This may sound like a stupid question, but where the hell is the safe in
> the 'evil' mansion at Nibelheim?  (Not in the flashback at Kalm; later in

It's upstairs and to the left.  I never figured out how to open it,
though, and I've been too busy to replay the game lately to find all
the secrets.

--
Jesse Smith
jdsmith@wco.com