Reply to HK and Blade (who aren't the same person)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Roy Hood <hood@felixstowe.em.slb.com>
subject Reply to HK and Blade (who aren't the same person)
date Sat, 01 Nov 1997 10:38:17 +0000
Blade,

Subject: Reply to Rob... [From Blade]
The name is Roy not Rob, I'll let it go this once^_^

>Now THIS I can understand.  I'm not sure...HK said my name came up, buyt
>it was mostly people accusing him of being me, ne?  I'm not sure how
>agressive my posting style usually is, though...my usual first
>contribution to a discussion is to point out manga examples to
>contradict someone's viewpoint (like the Kasumi, Kodachi, Ryouga, etc
>debates...).

You were also mentioned by others before HK as this mythical fanatical
person to be avoided (Like a beware the bogey man)

>Umm...in neither the anime OR the manga was it Anything-Goes Rhythmic
>Gymnastics.  Ever.  There was no "musabetsu kakutou" anywhere.  This is
>made further obvious but the presence of enforced rules (no bare-handed
>blows).

O.K I'll have to watch my tapes again, Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't
Ranma kick Kodachi or try to? which seems a tenuous splitting of the rules,
you can kick but not punch? Surely any H-H of any sort should be disallowed
and only weapons used (I'm including brothers/pigs as weapons and not H-H ^_^)

Hunter Kid, your right FF7 'rocks' I'm working through it myslef at present.

Roy (see Roy not Rob)

Roy Hood

KNIGHT OF THE TRUE FIANCEE, wielder of Akane's food.

|Ranma|SF2 V|KOR|Bobafett|Iron Maiden|Sisters of Mercy|

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs