Re: silly group replies

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Christian Reginald M. Indon" <indon@pusit.admu.edu.ph>
subject Re: silly group replies
date Mon, 3 Jul 1995 17:46:10 +0800 (GMT+0800)

On Sat, 1 Jul 1995, Ken Arromdee wrote:

> You know, it's funny, _everyone_ seems to think Kunou and Nabiki go well
> together, except Takahashi.  I think they'd go great together, too, and
> it's really not clear why she had to bring in new characters in order to
> marry everyone off when they're fine as they are.

Why? Does Takahashi disagrre that Nabiki and Kunou can pair off?  And i
thought she ment it that way.  And, what "new" charcters are you talking
about?  I think I haven't heard this one yet.

> (This also applies to bringing in a new character for Ukyou--what happened
> to Tsubasa?)

An I also thought Ukyou and Ryouga would do well.

Ryan

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited