Re: Ranma 1/2 FAQ

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kirati Laisathit <kirati@u.washington.edu>
subject Re: Ranma 1/2 FAQ
date Sat, 1 Jul 1995 21:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
On 1 Jul 1995, Wei-Hwa Huang wrote:

> >Besides, unlike MI or KOR, Ranma doesn't appear to have any restrictions
> >on what happens.  It's like trying to make a FAQ for Dr. Slump.  I mean,
>
> Ow.  Ow.  Ow.  Darn you, Kevin. You got me thinking all about weird
> things like:
> (1) What would happen if Arale-chan fell in a Jusenkyo Pool?

Nothing, she (it?) is not even a human. Hey... hey... it would be nice if
the pool has an effect on non-human. Imagine throwing a log into a drown
girl pool and get back a Ranma-chan look alike. ^_^

> (3) Suppaman in Nerima!

Where would he change? I've never seen a phone booth in Nerima before!

K I R A T I   L A I S A T H I T                    kirati@u.washington.edu
             Hard hat area! signature file under construction

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs