Re: Her cat side

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Takuan <taltos@amaranth.com>
subject Re: Her cat side
date Sat, 1 Jul 1995 16:20:36 -0500 (CDT)
i was thinking in particular the one episode where ranma first learns
about pchan being ryouga (i think its... 8?  9?  in the first tv series)
and tries to pour hot water in pchan when pchan is in akane's room.  she
keeps waking up, and she tosses him through her own bedroom window twice,
maybe thrice.

On 1 Jul 1995, Wei-Hwa Huang wrote:

> Takuan <taltos@amaranth.com> writes:
> >In OAV 2, when nabiki orders sushi and soun spazzes, it got me
> >wondering.  Where does he get the money to feed everyone and pay for dojo
> >repairs (not to mention akane's bedroom window)?
>
> At the moment, I can't think of a single time Akane's bedroom
> window has been shattered....
>
> --
>    -- Wei-Hwa Huang (whuang@cco.caltech.edu)
> Homepage (under construction): http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~whuang/