Re: [Emotionally] Strong Characters

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Christian Reginald M. Indon" <indon@pusit.admu.edu.ph>
subject Re: [Emotionally] Strong Characters
date Sat, 1 Jul 1995 20:55:53 +0800 (GMT+0800)

On Sat, 1 Jul 1995, Ahmad Al-Nusif wrote:

> >Ryoga is my favorite character in Ranma, but is he really holding himself
> >in reserve by not telling Akane how he feels about her?  I thought he
> >just couldn't actually muster enough courage to do so.
> I think he's afraid of her rejection. Remember in movie 1, his worst nightmare
> was when Akane scolded his when he entered a room that she was sitting in with
> Ranma. And don't forget, Ryoga is the boy with the Heart of Glass!

I think this is movie two.  Anyway, you're right.  He is scared of being
rejected and he fears the repercussions of what he would admit.  I think
Ryouga should let go of Akane since everyone knows (deeep in the
reccesses of their hearts) that Ranma and Akane love each other.  Maybe
he should go after Ukyou.

Ryan

Search field Search string

archive list