Re: Fanfiction idea. Reply to everyone who bugged me.

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Christian Reginald M. Indon" <indon@pusit.admu.edu.ph>
subject Re: Fanfiction idea. Reply to everyone who bugged me.
date Sat, 1 Jul 1995 20:50:50 +0800 (GMT+0800)

On Fri, 30 Jun 1995, seth opitz wrote:

> Hitomi Ichinohei writes:
> >
> > Only two replies to this.  I guess the idea was not as good as I
> > originally thought.  Perhaps this was not a good idea in the first place.
> >
> > Ichinohei Hitomi
> > Hitomi_Ichinohei@MBnet.mb.ca

Are you making a fanfic?  Well good luck but I must warn you.  Please
make your fanfic confined to what Takahashi san really had in mind.  I
personally don't quite like it esp. when some fanfics are crossovers.
Just MHO.  I personally like fanfics concerning the internal difficulties
the characters are going through.  They make winderful specimens for
Psy.  JK.  But really, other than the funny stuff like violence ;) , I
alos like the psychological aspect of the charcters involved.  You get
what I'm saying?  BTW, out of curiosity, could you tell me more about
yourself?  I'm Jospeh Ryan Indon.  I'm 17 and I'm studying Social Science
here at the Ateneo de Manila Univ. 1st yr. College that is.

Ryan

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited