Re: Her cat side

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Christian Reginald M. Indon" <indon@pusit.admu.edu.ph>
subject Re: Her cat side
date Sat, 1 Jul 1995 20:05:32 +0800 (GMT+0800)

On Fri, 30 Jun 1995, Kyle Matsumura wrote:

> I'd like to see a fanfic where Nabiki, the Brain, and Wile E. Coyote team
> up to take control of the world.  Ohhh to grovel at Tendo Nabiki-sama's
> feet...*sigh*  *HAHA*

Is Nabiki you're favorite character?  Hmmmm, same with my brother.  Why?
Cause she's a very good con artist.  A cheat, a blackmailer, a cold
hearted banker, that's why he loves her.  ;)  I personally choose Akane.
Why?  Cause she is sooooooooo sweet.  (Any problem with that?! ;) Well I
see in Akane this awkwardness in expressing herself.  I find that very
cute.  She may hide her feelings but they always show.  Even if she
bungles things, they were all made with the best result in mind.

> > In OAV 2, when nabiki orders sushi and soun spazzes, it got me
> > wondering.  Where does he get the money to feed everyone and pay for dojo
> > repairs (not to mention akane's bedroom window)?

I don't know but for him to have such a big house must indicate that he
does have somehow a source of income.  I understand that land in Japan
(esp. Tokyo) can be very expensive.

Ryan

Search field Search string

archive list