Re: silly group replies

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Christian Reginald M. Indon" <indon@pusit.admu.edu.ph>
subject Re: silly group replies
date Sat, 1 Jul 1995 19:45:13 +0800 (GMT+0800)

On Fri, 30 Jun 1995, Kyle Matsumura wrote:

> Kodachi?  Cursed...hmmm...I'd have to say a cute little female piggie,
> just like Ryoga *hehe*

Not bad but I just wonder,why does it seem that Kodachi is the one left
out when it comes to being paired with someone.  I mean, Ryouga got Okyou
and Shampoo has Mousse and Ranma has Akane, Kunou has Nabiki, Tofu has
Kasumi, but what about Kodachi?  (BTW, these are just impressions I get.
I'm not sure if all of you would agree with me.

> Nabiki?  A Bank...can a bank drown?  Well, how about Bill Gates(one of
> the richest people in the world)

I'll second that.. Maybe, also an Economics Teacher, specializing in
Capitalism  ;)

> Ohh well I've been up for about 40 hours without sleep so I guess this
> explains my mindless ramblings.  If I've offened your sensibilities,
> flame me!

Why YOU &%^&%^%#$#@%$&^*()  hehehe, just kidding.  :)  BTW, are you new
around here?  Me too.

Ryan