Re: silly group replies

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Christian Reginald M. Indon" <indon@pusit.admu.edu.ph>
subject Re: silly group replies
date Sat, 1 Jul 1995 18:58:08 +0800 (GMT+0800)

On Fri, 30 Jun 1995 dmartine@ccr.dsi.uanl.mx wrote:

> >> curse that transforms her into a man, you think she'd take it hard?  C=
an
> >> she handle that curse better than Ranma handles his own curse?
> >        I don't think Akane would be much worse off that Ranma mentally
> >due to the curse (despite initial depression over the loss of her
> >'femininity'). =20
> Bwa ja ja ja, Akane..feminity..bwa ja ja..^_^

Hey, I resent that.  I think, in my humblest opinion, even though Akane=20
is acts like a tomboy at times, she is actually a very sweet person. =20
It's sort of way os diguising her true emotions.  In fact, I find it=20
quite cute that she is in this kind of delema

> >Women (poss. Kodachi?) chacing her/him, etc). =20
>  That would be an interesting role reversal. I imagine that if Akane
> became a boy he will be more handsome than Ranma and would probably
> all the girls of furinkan drooling over him.

This is a rather crazy thought but heck this is Ranma 1/2 isn't it where=20
all crazy things happen.  But it makes we wonder, what are the limiting=20
factors Takahashi san had in mind?  I mean, there seems to be something=20
like up to where all the "madness"  in the story can go up to right?  Do=20
you agree?

> >Her father's reaction on the other hand. . . .(then again he may be happ=
y=20
> >about having a son).

Should that happen, maybe Soun would ask Ranma to be a full time girl.  I=
=20
wonder how Ranma would take it should something like that would happen?

>  He will first lose counsiousness, then accept the fact. He might even
> consider marrying Akane to another girl to preserve the Tendo name.

Yeah, then it would be Ranma's turn to look like a demon fuming mad right=
=20
at Soun's face due to extreme jealousy.

> >        As for Ranma's reaction, such an event could easily cement their
> >relationship by giving the two some common ground emotionally (and
> >provide interesting =FCprospects physicall

I'm not willing to think about this.  This is too much to even to=20
contemplate. =20

> Nabiki: Because you are the only teenager male on this house Saotome:=20
> Kasumi: How does it fit Akane?
> Akane: It is too tight in the chest and the crotch.
>  Ranma would probably take it harder than Akane (Hey, imagine, His
> iinazuke is a more manly man than him) and he would probably have
> nightmares (remember that nightmare he had about Kuno? Now imagine
> something similar but with Akane, now THAT would be a nightmare since
> he loves Akane after all)

I think Ranma would go nuts.  He might end having to wear a straight=20
jacket.=20

Ryan Indon
Ateneo de Manila Univ.
Philippines

PS, is there anyone out there from the Phil.?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs