Re: Unsubscribe

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from sopitz@skidmore.EDU (seth opitz)
subject Re: Unsubscribe
date Sat, 1 Jul 95 2:00:54 EDT
Takuan writes:

> gah!  don't tell me I just saw that...
>
> <takuan collapses in an uncontrollable shivering heap of screaming flesh>
> aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

> > Tired of anime, moved on to Magic: The Gathering...
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

	Having been into Magic since it came out....and then deciding
that it was really going downhill at legends......to a point where
myself and many veteran friends have decided not to even bother Ice
age.....I can certainly emphathize with gaking to that
comment.....beklieve me...it is nbot something worth dropping anime
for...not much is <Star Wars>
						ME

                        Sanity is not a trait to be desired.

                                        "Don't be too proud of this
technological terror you've constructed.  The ability to destroy a
planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force"

End of network mail

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited