Re: Shounen Sunday 30 - big SPOILERS again.

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Hitomi Ichinohei <Hitomi_Ichinohei@MBnet.MB.CA>
subject Re: Shounen Sunday 30 - big SPOILERS again.
date Fri, 30 Jun 1995 23:39:16 -0500 (CDT)
On Fri, 30 Jun 1995, Xavier Hardy wrote:

> Personal comments:
>
> Amazing!  When you read what Hitomi wrote a while back
> on the ML about Ukyou and what Takahashi writes, you know why she won't
> ever be allowed to write any fanfic.  She's too good!

Actually, I took what I wrote from real life.  It was amazing some of the
people I would meet.  Life in high school is not easy, and everyone has
to conform to a common standard.  Oneiko was never one for trying to fit
in.  She has some friends that are stranger than you can imagine.

> Ukyou seems really really stuck with the wierdos (Tsubasa, who was only
> a one-shot character, nd now Konatsu, whose fate is still unknown), though
> she now acts mostly like a normal girl 9except for her school uniform :)

Actually, this sort of thing happens.  If it seems strange that wierdness
seems to develop, think about who Ukyou happens to know.  There is a rule
where I grew up...'Weird happenings attract weird happenings.'  Take the
corrolary to that and say 'Weird people attract weird people.'

Good anime is drawn from what happens in reality.

Ichinohei Hitomi
Hitomi_Ichinohei@MBnet.mb.ca

Search field Search string

archive list