IRC

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ryouga <jkahler@macnet.com>
subject IRC
date Wed, 01 Oct 1997 06:44:21 -0700
>Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 21:27:02 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Laura Louise Stoffer <stoffell@whitman.edu>
>To: Ranma ML <ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
>Subject: IRC
>
>WAAAHH!!!  Where is everyone??  I _finally_ make it to Island, and no
>one's there...I thought you said that you were usually there until 12 pm,
>pacific...
>
>-Saotome Laura

Sooooorry, Laura. ^_^;;;; I went to bed early, and I guess everyone else
followed suit. But I'll remember to stay up late tonight. ^_^

|    Loyal co-leader of the Worshippers of Shampoo,   |
|admin of the Shampoo ML - Operator of the Rei Mark II|
|            --WHELAL-- --WoS-- --AD--		      |
|_____________________________________________________|
|       Member of the Kunou Defense League,           |
|  and Akane's Dojo - The universally accepting group |
|_____________________________________________________|
 Check out the official Worshippers of Shampoo site!
 /-----\
 ||^_^|| http://www.macnet.com/home/jkahler/home.html
 **   **

"I belive that reality's gone
Dissolution's real
I believe that mortality's gone
And there's nothing to feel"   -- Offspring, "Something to Believe"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs