Re: Her cat side

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kyle Matsumura <kylemats@hcc.Hawaii.Edu>
subject Re: Her cat side
date Fri, 30 Jun 1995 12:14:09 -1000
Why with a daughter like Nabiki *sigh* He obviously gets her to blackmail
a construction company to give him supplies.  Nabiki probably even gives
him an allouance, deducted from his future retirement account she put
away for him of course. ^_-

I'd like to see a fanfic where Nabiki, the Brain, and Wile E. Coyote team
up to take control of the world.  Ohhh to grovel at Tendo Nabiki-sama's
feet...*sigh*  *HAHA*

On Fri, 30 Jun 1995, Takuan wrote:

> In OAV 2, when nabiki orders sushi and soun spazzes, it got me
> wondering.  Where does he get the money to feed everyone and pay for dojo
> repairs (not to mention akane's bedroom window)?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs