[NOISE/INFO] Gawd, do I have a headache.

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject [NOISE/INFO] Gawd, do I have a headache.
date Tue, 7 Feb 1995 15:24:40 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 6 Feb 1995, Thomas Bolling wrote:

> Dear Kevin:   I hope you can read this....  I'm really sorry to hear
> about your run of bad luck, and thanks for posting word of it to the
> list.

There's still problems, but I can read my mail again.  They allowed me to
temporarily have Internet privileges (for free).  72 letters in four
days, and probably over 600 Usenet articles to check.  Geez...

> Hang in there, and don't loose heart!   I'll be sending you lots of good
> vibes, so take care, and look forward to hearing from you soon.   Tom

Thanks, Tom.  Most folks send death threats.  ^_-

Did you see how many topics sprouted over the Usenet when the Help Desk
disappears?
--Geez, I wish that Ryouga Hibiki would shut up.  He and his "Nibiki"
really ticks me off.
--Kiriti, you misquoted me.  I asked questions about the manga, not about
the OVAs.
--I forgot who, but somebody wanted to know what Inoue Kikuko's sleazy
roles were.  I wish that I could have read it in time to reply.
"Umm... delicious."

Kevin Lew -- "The Lai-Lai Boy" (Kasumi's Iinazuke)
--The Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk and Information Exchange--
  (also known as my mailbox)
          Internet: kasumi@eden.com (Normal Account)
          Internet: ra1628@email.sps.mot.com (Special Account)

Search field Search string