My Ranma 1/2 double

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Arnold Kim" <oktree@sprynet.com>
subject My Ranma 1/2 double
date Fri, 1 Aug 1997 12:07:07 -0500
E-chan wrote:

> 	Okay everyone--I don't know if this has come up on the ML
> recently, or ever (though I'm pretty sure it must've come up
SOMETIME).
> I was writing to Walski about Kuno, and suddenly I thought "I wonder
what
> Ranma character he's (Walski) most like.  I wonder what one I'm most
> like!"  So, my question is this--what character does everyone think is
> most like themselves, and why?  ^_^  I don't have an answer for me
yet,
> but I thought it would be interesting to find out what ones you guys
are
> like.  :)  Time for Driver's Ed, so ciao-

Lesee...very bad with directions, easily angered/holds grudges,
dangerous when extremely pissed, practces martial arts (with an emphasis
on power and strength) yet generally considered good hearted by his peers
while having problems with his willpower (in his case, towards Akane, in
mine, towards food and laziness), strong sense of pride,and gets
extremely nervous in front of the girls he likes...that's me.

Sound familiar?

Arnold Kim

Search field Search string

archive list