OK dookie

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ranma <ranma@earthling.net>
subject OK dookie
date Mon, 30 Jun 1997 22:06:17 -0700
Arnold wrote:

> > Arnold, don't scare her away, we just got her.  Even "I" don't get the
> > groups yet.
>
> Well, just that it's easier to adjust to the ML if you have some sort of
> affiliation...
>
> Seaking of which, you haven't joined too many, other than the church of
> Miyu...How does the KTF sound to you?

That is The Knights of the True Fiancee right.  And who is the 'True'
Fiancee?  Let me guess again.  Akane right?  Ok sure that's coo-

> <snip>
>
> > To what he said, if you get in an arguement with someone about a
> > character or whatnot.  Make sure that you can back up your alligations.
> > And hopefully you will learn a little about the Manga too.  This Mailing
> > List is just a giant learning experiance.
>
> You bet it is.  I learned quite a bit about Ranma and about people from
> this ML.

As did I.

> > Yeah, you remembered me!
>
> Of course!

It's all cause of that Ukyou, normal, thingy.

> > I must tell you, this ML has been really slow the last couple of days.
> > I thought school was out, meaning more time to type.
>
> It also could be that school is out so people are on acation.  Or school
> is out so people don't have access to their college email accounts.

Ohhh yeah I forgot.  Silly me^_^

Ran-chan

Protector of the Kawaii Miyu-chan
^_^The Ranma1/2 Home Page(Where I am also known As Ranma)^_^
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/1206/ran1.html
Ohh and, live by these words they will help you through life!
Try Not. Do or do not. There is no try!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited