Replies

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Arnold Kim <arnkim@umich.edu>
subject Replies
date Tue, 1 Jul 1997 04:56:17 -0400 (EDT)
Alain:

> As for joining the Knights of the True Fiancee, I sent Saotome Laura an
> e-mail about it, but haven't gotten word back...If you are out there
> Laura-san, please answer me ^_^

Cool!  I guess that makes you Knight # 69 (or 70, if E-chan gets in before
you)^_^  I know nothing's official, but I have no doubt she will let you
into our ranks.

> And in case anyone cared ^_^, I finally got around to purchasing a few
> volumes of the graphic novels (more to come when I get more money ^_^), and I
> would have to agree with everyone who feels that the anime and manga should
> be strictly deliniated!  Since I picked up Vol 4 and 5 (Don't ask me why I
> started with them, I didn't get 1-3 yet....^_^;) I was just wondering out of
> sheer curiosity, when, if ever, are we introduced to Sasuke?  I noticed in
> the manga that it was Gosunkugi who worked so hard to discover Ranma's weak
> spot, and not the faithful retainer of the Kunou's.

We're never intrduced to Sasuke in the manga.  Sasuke doesn't exist in the
manga.

Ran-chan:

> The great Arnold wrote:
      ^^^^^
No need for embellishment.  I'm not that great.

<snip>

> Arnold, don't scare her away, we just got her.  Even "I" don't get the
> groups yet.

Well, just that it's easier to adjust to the ML if you have some sort of
affiliation...

Seaking of which, you haven't joined too many, other than the church of
Miyu...How does the KTF sound to you?

<snip>

> To what he said, if you get in an arguement with someone about a
> character or whatnot.  Make sure that you can back up your alligations.=20
> And hopefully you will learn a little about the Manga too.  This Mailing
> List is just a giant learning experiance.

You bet it is.  I learned quite a bit about Ranma and about people from
this ML.

> =20
> > Ran-chan, Ranma
> > Saotome, Lyn, Lori, Alain, Karmin, Tony...did I miss anyone? I hope
> > not...)
>
> Yeah, you remembered me!

Of course!

> I must tell you, this ML has been really slow the last couple of days.=20
> I thought school was out, meaning more time to type.

It also could be that school is out so people are on acation.  Or school
is out so people don't have access to their college email accounts.

Arnold Kim
Akane Rules!   _  _             |Visit Animania, the Umich
              / \/ \            |anime club at:
RANMA SAOTOME! \  / AKANE TENDO!|http://www.umich.edu/~animania
                \/              |       I luv UMich!

Search field Search string